"High Shear Acrylic"
Cars, doors, windows, external signage, roofs … you name it, Technibond HSA provides high performance adhesion and proven reliability…
PVC Door Panels
Technibond HSA is used for glazing the windows into uPVC door panels because:
- It bonds strongly to glass and to uPVC.
- It can resist the weight loading of the double-glazed window without needing further support.
- It resists long term exposure to the elements, retaining a strong bond and seal under adverse conditions.
- It withstands the high temperature that a dark coloured door skin can reach when exposed to the sun.
Timber and uPVC Window Bars
Technibond HSA is the best product for fixing window bars to glass because:
- It bonds strongly to glass, uPVC and painted wood.
- It withstands long term exposure to water and UV light, and will not yellow.
- It withstands the movement caused by thermal and hygroscopic changes.
- It can be used on Pilkington ActivTM Glass
Automotive Badges and Trims
Technibond HSA is used for mounting trims, and badges on car bodies because:
- It resists the high temperatures that a dark car in full sun can reach.
- It resists the coldest temperatures without becoming brittle.
- It resists petrol, diesel, oil and cleaning fluids as well as water.
- The strong but flexible foam conforms easily to curved body parts.
Technibond HSA is used for making and mounting a wide range of signs because:
- It resists weather and lasts the lifetime of the sign.
- It bears the weight of heavy metal signs, and the strain of wind loading.
- It is chemically inert and will not affect sensitive plastics such as acrylic
- It resists the high temperatures that a sign in full sun can reach
Refrigerated Vehicle Internal Bump Strips
Technibond HSA is used in this and other commercial vehicle applications because:
- It provides extremely strong metal to metal bonds.
- It supports heavy loading and constant flexing.
- It resists water and high temperatures, and can be steam cleaned.
- It retains its flexibility and bond strength at low temperatures.
Conservatory Roof Bonding
- Technibond HSA is used for bonding and sealing conservatory roofs because:
- It has the adhesive and shear strength to resist large thermal movements.
- It has the foam strength to hold the roof against large wind forces.
- It is chemically inert and will not affect polycarbonate.
- It resists UV light without yellowing or becoming brittle.
Discuss your own application or request a sample on 01628 642832 or email us here
Currently rated by 0 people