In 2010, Technibond will be launching a new range of expanding foam tape sealants and humidity regulating window connection foils. These products have been designed specifically for the building industry and to help companies achieve compliance with the increasingly stringent Part L UK building regulations for new build and building renovation.
ISO-BLOCO 600 is an expanding foam tape sealant offering:
- Compliance with the latest European regulations DIN EN 18542 BG (2009)1 and DIN 18055
- Classification as fire resistant to DIN 4102 B1 standard
- Protection against driving rain to a minimum of 600 Pascal (equivalent to Beaufort wind force 11 - violent storm)
- Vapour permeable foam possessing outstanding thermal and acoustic characteristics.
ISO-CONNECT Vario SD is a humidity regulating window connection foil that:
- Prevents air leakage while allowing water vapour to pass into the building during the summer months and out of the building during the winter months
- Provides a joint seal according with energy saving regulations (EnEV) on windows, doors and panels.
- Complies with the recommendations of the RAL quality assurance association for windows and doors.
Currently rated by 0 people